DigitalGuru invites visiting faculty from leading digital setups to address our students on modules and skills they specialize in. As a visiting faculty, you would need to devote at least 3 to 15 hours of your time each month to meet our students and bring them to speed with various in-demand digital skills.
A brief on your role as an Educator has been mentioned below.
- In-class / webinar-based training of a module of your choice (You can read more about the modules offered in our Curriculum)
- Practical teaching of the module using tools and conducting in-class activities
- Providing industry insights regarding a particular topic or module
- Addressing queries of students
- Checking student assignments and sharing feedback